Friday, August 6, 2010

Starting my quest to find a More 120s woman...



Well, here I am. 45 years old, divorced, and thinking about what I've wanted since I was a young guy in the 1980's... meeting a sensual lady who has the style and elegance to smoke More 120's. 

Fewer people smoke these days, and long, dark More 120mm cigarettes are getting harder and harder to find. I know now I'll never "just meet" a sensual smoking lady... so I'm turning to the Internet to find a lady who wants to be cherished and adored.

Guess I'd better describe myself... I'm a business owner living in southern Maine. I'm average height and weight, intelligent, well read, love to travel and am pretty fun to be around. I am not a smoker myself. Perfectly normal except for my absolute love of seeing a woman smoke, most particularly More 120s!

Why do I love this? Well... smoking is a very sensual choice, done only for physical pleasure. It has become less acceptable, so only "bad girls" smoke. Smoking is a stylish behavior that basically says "I'm going to do what gives me pleasure, no matter who doesn't like it!"

When a woman lights a cigarette, she's giving herself pleasure... and she doesn't care who knows it. In fact, it's a "show off" pleasure... bowing smoke, gesturing with the long, slim cigarette... what can do more to attract attention?

I've always thought that women who smoke More 120s are the most sensual smokers... these dark, full flavor cigarettes are daringly different. I can't help but be attracted to that.

So aside from a woman who smokes, who am I looking to meet? A woman who is single, and looking for a relationship where she will be loved and appreciated. I'm out here looking for the reality behind the fantasy I've had all my adult life - and that's something I will treasure.

Your age isn't important. I'd like you to be at least of average looks, but other than that and your sensual smoking I don't have a "type" of woman I'm looking for. I'd love to be with someone who loves to travel, has a sense of humor, and enjoys having fun... I'm looking for a real person and want to get to know and appreciate YOU.

My only issue is that I own a business and really can't relocate. It would be ideal if you're in New England but if you're not, hopefully you'd be willing to visit and then relocate if things work out.

I'm not sure what else to say on a first post, except that I'm sane and serious. Just looking for a special lady I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment